Hello! We have another packed release for you this month. Have a look at the full details below.
Estimated time to complete lessons and training
We know time is of the essence for your team. That's why we've added a new feature that gives users an estimate of how long an entire training, as well as individual lessons will take. These are calculated for each training automatically. Lesson and training estimates are shown both in Slack as well as the web dashboard.
Assign users via the Haekka Bridge API
Users can now be assigned training via our API. We've updated our documentation here → https://www.haekka.com/documentation/haekka-public-api-documentation
We've completely overhauled engagements in this release, and have a lot to cover! See the details below:
Here's what's new:
- Engagements can be sent to individual users or to a channel
- Engagements now have an "owner" concept similar to training (allowing only certain admins to get notifications about engagement status)
- We've added several new action types on an engagement, including: No action, User Acknowledged, Multiple Choice Answers, Neutral Answers (Surveys), Written Response, and External URL
- Engagements can be scheduled to send once, or on a cadence of your choosing. We've also added scheduled send time, which are broken into 30 minute intervals (you can also send engagements on demand)
- Channel engagements can capture User Acknowledged, External URL, and Slack Reaction action types
- Engagements now have 2 available reports. A general report that show high level metrics for each engagement period, as well as a spreadsheet that shows detailed evidence (which can be used for attestation, etc.)
We created a short video explaining a few of the new engagement features, see below.
If you have any questions, please let us know!
Bug Fixes and Improvements
- Improved certificate of completion design
- As a result of the new changes to Engagements, they should also perform much better (aka: load faster for both admins and users)
That's it for now. Please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions.