Phishing campaign attack reports
We're excited to announce that admins and campaign owners now have the ability to generate phishing campaign reports on demand. These reports provide a detailed overview of the latest attack carried out in the campaign. For instance, if you have a campaign that runs every month, you can download the report as soon as the attack for that particular month is over. Additionally, you can access all the reports as soon as they are generated for each attack, giving you the opportunity to compare and analyze different attacks within a single campaign.
Here's an example of what the report would look like:
We hope that this new feature will provide you with valuable insights and improve the overall effectiveness of your campaigns. If you have any questions or feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team.
Non-Haekka phishing reports are now archived and then sent to designated emails
When users report phishing attacks, our extension now does two things:
- First, it will archive that message from the user's inbox
- Second, it will forward the email to a list of designated email addresses
If you have phishing enabled, you can add a list of emails here under "Phishing Settings".
Bug Fixes and Improvements
- For new curriculums that have replaced old ones, you can now download evidence for the old curriculum
- A UI bug when closing the captions view has been fixed
- Several performance improvements made to engagements and engagement assignment