Hello and welcome to another edition of Haekka's release notes. We have several new features and improvements in this release. From notification scheduling to bug fixes and loading time improvements. Read on for the full details.
📆 Notification Scheduling: Admins can now turn off notifications for certain days, for example on the weekends. This feature obey's a users local timezone according to their Slack location. To turn on Notification Scheduling, you can go to your settings, and click on the Slack tab. From there, find the section titled "Notification Schedule" and turn that on. From there, you'll see that all days and all hours are on by default. To turn notifications off for certain days, toggle the switch to the right of the day.
✍️ Pending Approval Status on Stream Posts: If you've elected to review Stream posts before they are sent, you can now see which posts are pending approval in the dashboard. The default for reviewable posts is that they are not sent. As a result, you must approve the post for it to be sent. With this new improvement, it's now easier to see which posts need review.
💥 Just in case you missed it in our last release, admins can now subscribe to Streams and view metrics for each post. To subscribe to a Stream, head over here and find the Stream you'd like to subscribe to and click the blue Subscribe button. Next, add users to the Stream by clicking the three-dotted menu in the top right. Then click "Manage Users".
As noted above, you can also see metrics and other information about each Stream post. See the annotated screenshot below to see anatomy of a post in the Haekka Dashboard.
Bug Fixes and Improvements
- In some cases, user roles were not being updated globally. This has been fixed.
- Certain demo trainings caused errors in the dashboard, this has been fixed.
- When sending a reminder, we now show a confirmation modal first.
- When writing custom content, we now support special characters <, >, & and smart quotes.
- We fixed an interruption issue with our Vanta integration, and also added a button to disconnect Vanta if needed.
- We added a Slack message when a user attempts to take a training that no longer exists instead of failing silently.
That's it for now! Thanks for reading.