Groups is a new feature we've added to help admins better manage employees. Groups are essentially cohorts of employees. A group is comprised of the following:
- Manager - this person will get updated when employees within their group complete training. They'll also have access to manage their group.
- Employees - people who belong to the group. You can add users manually, or sync with a channel for easy addition.
To create a group, head over the Employees tab, select the options menu in the top right. Then click Create group. From there, you'll be able to configure the group to fit your needs.
Note: Groups is still in Beta as we work out scaling this feature to meet the demands of very large Slack workspaces.
Training View Design Updates
We've made design improvements to the design view. Here's what we've added:
- A new search bar in the assigned employees section to better find employees by name
- Added a quick user add button alongside the search bar to allow for easy assignment
- Added an inline add lesson button for custom trainings
- Added a filter to sort lessons in a grid or list
Other Updates and Improvements
- Made improvements to our date picker. Invalid past dates are no longer selectable.
- Implemented performances improvements and load times for Employees and Catalog views.
- New manager role can access Employees view to manage their groups.
That's it for now! If you have any questions or issues, please contact our support team.