👋 Hey there, we have another release for you this week. See the full details below.
We've improved user limits by only counting users with assigned training against user licenses. This means you no longer have to remove employees manually if they do not have training assigned — it will happen automatically.
New Dashboard View
The Haekka Web Dashboard now has a new view that gives admins insight into how their organization's training is going. Here's what the update includes:
- Completed trainings all time, and in the last 30 days
- Completed lessons all time
- Number of employees with assigned training
- Number of employees without assigned training
- Top training performers with indications of how many trainings they've completed and their average score
Updated Dashboard Design
You'll also notice above that we've made some improvements to the overall design of the web dashboard.
Improvements and Bug Fixes
- Bug: Lesson title length now has proper validation
- Bug: Certain training with Days Until Due was getting reset on first assignment
- Improvement: Weekly Reports are only sent now when they have new updates
- Improvement: Load times throughout the app should be faster now
- Improvement: Invited Slack users can now be assigned training
That's it! Just a quick one this week. If you have any questions or concerns, just drop us a note here → firstname.lastname@example.org